Sunday, June 25, 2006

Duckies on a joyride




I caught sight of this while riding on a motorbike so i pulled out my camera to snap this - the ducks are still alive by the way, and probably on the way to the market!




I haven't been posting for awhile because this week has gone by so quickly!! i've spent most afternoons doing some volunteer teaching at the orphanage and it has been great. I really enjoyed interacting with them - what i've found is Cambodian kids can be so shy at first but once they warm up to you, there's no stopping them!! i will try to write/post more next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you wanted me to help you out with this pic.

Crop it

Resize it

Stick it

Stinck it

Michael said...

You THINK they are on their way to market? See any turtles in the markets or do you avoid that part of town?

Anonymous said...

Everything looks different here in Phnom Penh now.

Everything.

Even the proportion, the size of every familiar and common thing i used to have around, now look exactly like something unknown.

Thanks for the message.