I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
I will watch for the exhaust pipe when i get off a motorbike.
see Exhibit A for evidence of bad motorbike burn/blister if you don't.
3 comments:
ewww
gross.
im sorry to see that.
better watch it!
i guess motorcycle burns are one of the many dangers in vietnam, right up there next to man eating piranahs, crocs, poisonous snakes and spiders.
-jw
hey ..hows the wound now ?
u must take care of it leh !
if not it will get infected !
mulitpurpose IC
how are you now? Take care ahh. I've back from EDI. And I am going to Spain/Portugal this Thurs with my parent. Fm: kathy
Post a Comment