Spent today tubing through a limestone cave and kayaking/rafting down the NamSong river. Lots of spectacular mountain scenery on the way.
And here's me posing when i should have been paddling hard!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Could you go straight? When I went kayaking on Margaret River with my wife, we were going zigzag....That may be because it was a 2 person kayak and we weren't paddling in sync! - What's new?
Guys, you need to leave your names or at the very least your initials! how am i supposed to know which annonymous person (who kayaked down margaret river) wrote this?!
3 comments:
Could you go straight? When I went kayaking on Margaret River with my wife, we were going zigzag....That may be because it was a 2 person kayak and we weren't paddling in sync! - What's new?
Guys, you need to leave your names or at the very least your initials! how am i supposed to know which annonymous person (who kayaked down margaret river) wrote this?!
Ashok! I should have known. I forgot your favourite tagline. i've been away for too long :-)
Post a Comment